<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38690705?origin\x3dhttps://dinoyeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
樂!!! Je vis comme si j'étais en vacances !!!!!!
scripture 取樂經

自娛於人<自瀆>
來一起玩吧
surfing in URBAN/ARCHITECTURE/INTERIOR/GRAPHIC/INSTALLATION/ART/FLIMS/MUSIC/TECH

chanting 唸經

I'm someone from space. all I wanna do in earth is to epress joyful pictures, are u ready to join with me :) 修唎修唎 摩呵修唎 修修唎薩婆呵_________ 淨口業真言

1/urban 城市經

• International urban glow
• Lost America night
• Where
• Wired New York
• Pruned


2/ARCHITECTURE 建築經

• Dezzen
• BLDGBLOG
• Archinect
• Archidose
• Eikongraphia
• LEBBEUS WOODS
• Life without buildings
• Archi Daily
• AMNP
• Plataform Arquitectura
• arkinetia
• SuperSpatial
• MATSYS
• Музей архитектуры. Выставки
• rassian architectural agency
• world architecture
• death by architecture
• bustler


3/interior 室內經

• desire to inspire
• livingetc
• Funiture store blog
• de(coeur)ação
• Storedesign


4/desgin 設計經

• Deignboom
• thecoolhunter.co.uk
• Fubiz
• BOOOOOOOM
• Notes on Design
• PingMAG
• today and tomorrow
• wrong distance


5/graphy 影像經

• FFFFOUND!
• Loopable
• Design you trust
• my love for you is a stampede horse
• Sci-Fi-O-Rama
• seven days
• 漏洩意識
• We heart it


5/art 藝術經

• we make moey not art
• art is everywhere
• sexuality in art
• link


6/film 電影經

• guardian/filmblog
• filmspotting
• link
• link


7/music 音樂經

• indivox 獨立音樂網
• nme 英國音樂週報
• uncut
• 音速青春
• ●●●
• ZOO
• labrador
• HYBRIS
• ALL Scandinavian
• IT'S A TRAP!Scandinavian music journal
• 4AD
• Morr Music
• listen to europe


8/fashion 時尚經

• Calikartel
• link
• link
• link


9/delicacy 美食經

• 101cook books


10/tech 科技經

• SpaceCollective
• Ecofriend: Green living
• link
• link


11/OTHERS 拉雜經

• Rapememo(限十八歲以上點閱)
• Andy Gilmore
• The secret museum of mankind
• wrongdistance.com
• weburbanist
• 詞牌名: 吞精子。
• Toris pics
• Inked pics
• a fuck a day


latest artical 新菜



Archives 藏經閣

• January 2007
• February 2007
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• September 2009


Creative Commons License

Architecture Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory



Monday, November 10, 2008
Melivn Sokolsky has published hisbook " the dream".

"All of the digital photographic devices are meaningless without an idea," he says. "It still needs the content that comes from the human mind. It's a new time for me because I am stoked about what I can do. I find new freedom within myself."

我喜歡他用plexiglass bubbles,來呈現自我空間並置在真實的虛幻。他沒有專業的攝影順練,靠著他父親留下的box camara展開他對攝影的狂想。他說道--

"I can tell you everything I am going to do, but you can't steal my idea, because it is individual to me. It's as individual to me as my fingerprint. You can copy my work, but it won't be the same. I can't even copy my work. That photograph that took place is a moment I built. It culminated at that time and place... and it's over."

事實上他自己也抄襲他喜愛 Flemish painter Hieronymus Bosch的idea "the graden of delight"﹔那場地或者那時間所呈現的是不可抄襲的,或許他只是抄襲the meaning of itself,而不是盲目地執著於受限制的意義。


他慣於並置時代與虛實的概念,來呈現對事件的敘事。我喜歡上幅的照片,彷彿一個早起的人,對著裡面沒有鳥的鳥籠對談﹔但在左側卻出現一個塑膠泡泡的仕女,以一種戲謔的肢體身上穿著六零年代的穿著,與早起的人們相互對答在時間停止裡面的空間。

Labels:

A cup of coffee??A life of relaxation....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment







Feed me(訂閱rss)

gossip 開講


ShoutMix chat widget


Music non-stop


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



What Music I listen to recently



visitor







free counters





Add to Google Join My Community at MyBloglog!

Plurk.com